Tuition costs are the same whether you study online or in-person at one of our sites around Virginia.
Tuition & Fees
GPS Tuition Costs
- Associate and Bachelor degree programs: $480 per credit hour
- IDEAL degree programs: $480 per credit hour
- Master of Accountancy degree program: $555 per credit hour
- Master of Business Administration degree programs: $655 per credit hour
- Master of Education degree programs: $530 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Applied Data Analytics degree program: $655 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice degree program: $655 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Healthcare Applied Data Analytics degree program: $655 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Nursing degree program: $695 per credit hour – plus any applicable clinical fees
- Active Duty Military: $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses and 25% discount on graduate tuition
- Eligible Veterans, Reservists, Family Members, and DOD Employees: 25% discount on undergraduate and graduate tuition
College education involves a lot of paperwork both inside and outside of the classroom. The administrative costs of your education are covered through the fees you pay.
- Enrollment Deposit: $50 (refundable)
- Graduation Fee: $125
- NSF Check Fee: $100
- Late Payment Fee: $75
- GPS Resource Fee: $150 per semester*
- GPS MED Internship Eval Fee: $325
- OPTIONAL: Student Accident & Sickness Insurance – Graduate Students Only: $3,021 per Academic Year if coverage is elected
*GPS Resource Fee – This fee covers the many learning tools provided to the GPS students including Moodle/Canvas, Tutoring Services, Zoom accounts, Student Services, Library services, IT help desk, and more.
The GPS Resource Fee will be charged as follows:
Non-Traditional/ GPS TERM students:
- January, May and August starts: $150
- March and October (midterm) starts: $75
- Each semester thereafter: $150
All Non-Traditional/GPS students will incur this fee each semester starting with Fall 2019.
Non-Traditional/GPS NON-TERM students will be charged $150 per semester.
Please note that tuition & fees are subject to change at any time.
Cost Questions? Get Answers Today!
Would you like to know more about the cost of an Averett GPS degree? Fill out the Request Info form to contact an Admissions Counselor today! Or schedule an appointment by clicking the button below: