Tuition costs are the same whether you study online or in-person at one of our sites around Virginia. Military Veterans may be eligible for a discount on the cost of their tuition: $250 per credit hour (undergraduates) or 25% discount (graduates).
GPS Tuition Costs
- Associate and Bachelor degree programs: $450 per credit hour
- Master of Education degree programs: $485 per credit hour
- Master of Business Administration degree programs: $625 per credit hour
- IDEAL degree programs: $450 per credit hour
- Master of Accountancy degree program: $535 per credit hour
International Students (Online Courses)
- Master of Business Administration degree programs: $715 per credit hour*
*All books and GPS Fees are applicable and not included in tuition rate.
Guaranteed Tuition Program
Graduate and Professional Studies students can lock in tuition rates for the duration of their undergraduate and graduate education provided they maintain continuous, full-time status. The Guaranteed Tuition Program is for tuition only. Books and selected course fees are not included. Students that re-apply after an official withdrawal, or academic/administrative withdrawal, will be re-admitted under the tuition rate based on their new official acceptance date.
College education involves a lot of paperwork both inside and outside of the classroom. The administrative costs of your education are covered through the fees you pay.
- Tuition Deposit (GPS programs): $50 (refundable)
- Reservation Fee (IDEAL programs): $100 (applied to tuition)
- Graduation Fee: $125
- NSF Check Fee: $100
- Late Payment Fee: $75
Fees are non-refundable and non-waivable. You must pay any outstanding fees prior to graduation in order to receive your diploma or have us release transcripts on your behalf.
Cost Questions? Get Answers Today!
Would you like to know more about the cost of an Averett GPS degree? Fill out the Request Info form to contact an Admissions Counselor today!