With our Alumni Scholarship Program, pursuing your master’s is more affordable than ever.
We are offering a $1,000 alumni scholarship toward your graduate studies at Averett.
Our GPS graduate programs are specifically designed for your busy lifestyle. With classes offered on-campus or online, you have maximum flexibility to pursue your degree on your schedule – in as little as two years.
Fill out this form to learn more about the $1,000 TUITION CREDIT — and how you can LOCK IN TUITION COSTS today!
- Affordability – Our tuition costs are less than 80% of other private colleges in Virginia and can be locked in, financial aid is available, and our Alumni Scholarship program saves you $1,000!
- Accelerated course delivery allows you to earn your degree in as little as two years, on-campus or 100% online
- Designed for convenience – no real-time participation required, weekly assignments and due dates are posted before the course begins, and you can log-in to your course at any time each week to complete assignments
- Market-ready curriculum is developed with input from area employers, including Verizon, Canon, United Parcel Services, and more
- Personal attention with a student faculty ratio of 19:1 and an average class size of 15
- Project teams of 3-5 students provide additional support and motivation
- Dedicated instructors are industry experienced, have advanced degrees in their fields, and are committed to your success
- Student Success team for real life support from enrollment to graduation
Watch our Student Testimonials to learn why our students chose Averett to pursue their degrees.
You may also like:
Fill out the form to learn how to get started.
"Make the call! That was the hardest part because I didn't know what I was getting into. Once I called it seemed so easy. The roadmap was laid out and I knew exactly what I needed to do to get where I wanted to go."
- Joy Wood, MBA '06Watch Testimonial
"Just do it. Just jump in. The advisors, the enrollment counselors, and the faculty and staff - they're all fantastic and you learn so much."
- Kathryn Riley, BBA '16 and MBA '18Watch Testimonial
"I had a successful career underway and yet doors have opened since my undergraduate degree and since the master's at Averett."
- Keith Newnam, BBA '14 and MBA '16Watch Testimonial
"It's very flexible with your schedule. I work full time, I volunteer, I play sports, and I actually work part time, so I'm able to juggle all of this and get my master's degree at the same time."
- Tamara Poles, MED Curriculum & Instruction '17Watch Testimonial