With our Alumni Scholarship Program, pursuing your master’s is more affordable than ever.
Averett University is pleased to offer Online students an Alumni Scholarship of $1000.00, applicable toward tuition. This is a one-time scholarship for Averett University graduates to use toward a second degree with Averett.
$500 will be applied in the Fall Term and $500 in the following Spring Term. If a student does not start until the Spring Term, the second $500 will be applied in the following Fall Term. The Alumni Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with the Military Scholarship, Staff Tuition Waiver or any other type of tuition discount.
Our Online graduate programs are specifically designed for your busy lifestyle. With classes offered on-campus or online, you have maximum flexibility to pursue your degree on your schedule – in as little as two years.
If you want to achieve more, cultivate a competitive edge, or even prepare for a new career, Averett Online is the perfect path to pursue your master’s degree in Accounting, Applied Data Analytics, Business, Criminal Justice or Education.
- Affordability – Our tuition costs are less than 80% of other private colleges in Virginia, financial aid is available, and our Alumni Scholarship program saves you $1,000!
- Accelerated course delivery allows you to earn your degree in as little as two years, on-campus or 100% online
- Designed for convenience – no real-time participation required, weekly assignments and due dates are posted before the course begins, and you can log-in to your course at any time each week to complete assignments
- Market-ready curriculum is developed with input from area employers, including Verizon, Canon, United Parcel Services, and more
- Personal attention with a student faculty ratio of 19:1 and an average class size of 15
- Project teams of 3-5 students provide additional support and motivation
- Dedicated instructors are industry experienced, have advanced degrees in their fields, and are committed to your success
- Student Success team for real life support from enrollment to graduation
Watch our Student Testimonials to learn why our students chose Averett to pursue their degrees.
You may also like:
Discuss with your admissions counselor to apply!
"Make the call! That was the hardest part because I didn't know what I was getting into. Once I called it seemed so easy. The roadmap was laid out and I knew exactly what I needed to do to get where I wanted to go."
- Joy Wood, MBA '06Watch Testimonial
"Just do it. Just jump in. The advisors, the enrollment counselors, and the faculty and staff - they're all fantastic and you learn so much."
- Kathryn Riley, BBA '16 and MBA '18Watch Testimonial
"I had a successful career underway and yet doors have opened since my undergraduate degree and since the master's at Averett."
- Keith Newnam, BBA '14 and MBA '16Watch Testimonial
"It's very flexible with your schedule. I work full time, I volunteer, I play sports, and I actually work part time, so I'm able to juggle all of this and get my master's degree at the same time."
- Tamara Poles, MED Curriculum & Instruction '17Watch Testimonial