Tyesha_Womack

Hello! My Name Is…

Hello, my name is Tyesha Womack. I currently work in retail, but I hope to transition out of that sector very soon. I have one younger sister, a student at ODU, and an older sister, a CNA that is also in nursing school right now. My mother works at Sovah Health, and my father is a heavy equipment operator in North Carolina. My hobbies include cooking and reading when I can. I also enjoy watching crime documentaries and series. I also play the violin, a talent I’ve had since I was 11.

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?

My motivation is a better, more stable future for myself and future family, and I hope to secure a career that I enjoy going to everyday.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

I chose this program because of the convenience and all the help I received from my wonderful admissions counselor, Andrea.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS Program?

The staff is very helpful and friendly. They’re always ready and willing to help you with anything you need. Don’t be scared or intimidated, you aren’t alone!

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program? 

The end result is what keeps me motivated. I also have a great support system from friends, family, and Andrea.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

Hopefully I’ll be done by spring 2020!

Read 3 Ways an MBA Online Can Help You Advance Professionally

Read 3 Ways an Accredited Online MBA Can Help You Advance Personally

Learn about our MBA Programs

Download MBA Requirements

Tags: , , ,