vansheika_stewart

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree?

Furthering my education is a very important aspect; due to being introduced to greater opportunity as I focus on beginning my career. However, the biggest motivation for obtaining my degree is my son, exposing him to better opportunities and being able to inform those around me that there is so much that education has to offer. I also push myself to complete the necessary assignments and participate in weekly discussions so that I can obtain my degree.

Why did you choose Averett’s Graduate & Professional Studies Program?            

I was referred to Averett from a former classmate. I researched Averett and also reviewed courses that they offered, along with the courses needed in order to obtain my degree. I’ve also researched other schools; however, when I met with Averett’s staff in the Richmond area, I was pleased with the hospitality and professionalism that was introduced to me. The staff helped me with everything and answered all of my questions. I was even given a chance to take a picture with an Averett banner in front of a beautiful Christmas tree. I’ve received non-stop emails filled with information needed as I began my courses; also, any questions that I needed an answer to, I’ve received the appropriate directory. Averett has been very good to me thus far.

Please share one tip for your fellow classmates and future AU students:

One tip that I would share with fellow classmates and future AU students would be time management! Please, take the time to complete all necessary assignments and discussions because not all instructors accept late work. I understand that life happens; just communicate effectively with your instructor so that you all can build an understanding.

What helps to keep you motivated while you are in the program?

As I continue this program, my future is my biggest motivation. I think about a great career that I can receive, providing for my family, and just living comfortably with a smile on my face thinking to myself “I did it!”

What is your anticipated Date of Graduation?

Averett University, Class of 2019

Read 3 Ways an MBA Online Can Help You Advance Professionally

Read 3 Ways an Accredited Online MBA Can Help You Advance Personally

Learn about our MBA Programs

Download MBA Requirements

Tags: , , , , ,