Use Your Tuition Assistance at Averett University
AND RECEIVE A 17% TUITION DISCOUNT
Averett University provides education programs to help working adults grow, advance their careers and improve life for themselves and their families. We know the challenges of working and attending school at the same time – and have specifically designed our programs to meet your needs.
WE MAKE IT EASY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD YOUR DEGREE WITH:
- 100% online or on-campus programs at locations around Virginia
- Accelerated schedule for degree completion in less than two years
- Affordable tuition and a free transfer credit evaluation
- One course at a time for maximum focus
- Student Success team for support from enrollment to graduation
- Tutoring and career services to support you throughout the program and beyond
The tuition discount is for Bayport Credit Union employees who want to pursue their degree in the Graduate & Professional Studies or IDEAL program and is non-transferrable.
TO LEARN MORE, CONTACT:
"My experience has been phenomenal. I have enjoyed everything from the faculty to meeting other adult learners in this program. It's given me the support and motivation to continue to see my goal through."
- Rosa Morris, BBA '17Watch Testimonial
"Just do it. Just jump in. The advisors, the enrollment counselors, and the faculty and staff - they're all fantastic and you learn so much."
- Kathryn Riley, BBA '16 and MBA '18Watch Testimonial
"I had a successful career underway and yet doors have opened since my undergraduate degree and since the master's at Averett."
- Keith Newnam, BBA '14 and MBA '16Watch Testimonial
"Being able to collaborate with classmates from other industries was very valuable for me, particularly because I was in the non-profit world and most of my classmates were in the field of business."
- Christine Baggerly, MBA '04Watch Testimonial
"One of my favorite things about Averett University is the flexibility. They were very helpful and they worked with me on what classes would best suit my ability."
- Larry Taylor, BBA '00 and MBA '16Watch Testimonial