cheyenne_davis_with_horse

Hello! My Name Is…

Hello! My name is Cheyenne Davis. I currently work in admissions operations at a college. I love my job! In my free time, I love to show my APHA gelding, Levi. My Aunt has hauled us all over central Virginia and he’s won a lot. I’m proud of him! When I’m not showing, I go on the occasional trail ride. My dog, Dany, likes to tag along. If I’m not outdoors, I enjoy cooking and baking. I’m also a bit of a nerd (I blame my mother), so I go see movies with her when I get the chance.

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?  

I want to give myself the best chance at success.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

I looked at a few schools before deciding to go to Averett. Flexibility was a requirement, and the GPS program offers that. Averett is a perfect fit for me.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS Program?

Give yourself a break. Even with a flexible schedule, things can still get overwhelming. Have the ice cream, go see the movie. You deserve it! 

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program?

I have tunnel vision. As much as I like my office now, I’d like to have a bigger one eventually.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

Averett University, Class of 2021!

Read 6 Reasons Why Now is the Perfect Time to Earn Your BBA Degree

Learn more about our BBA program

Download BBA Requirements

Tags: , ,