April_Wood

Hello! My Name Is…

Hi! My name is April Wood, and my long-term goals include continuing my education to obtain my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and eventually obtain a Master’s degree in Business Administration. I enjoy cooking, antique shopping and gardening.

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?      

The motivation for obtaining my degree is the constant changes in the healthcare profession. It is necessary to further my education to provide better continuity of care to my patients and career advancement.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

I chose Averett University because the structure of the program is convenient for working adults.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS program?

My advice to incoming students would be keep your goals in perspective, be realistic in what you are willing to do to obtain these goals and make necessary changes as needed along the way. My advice to current students would be always remember why you started the GPS program – for yourself, family, better career etc. and let those reasons be your motivation to complete your degree. 

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program?

I always keep my goals in perspective. I know to accomplish my career goals I must complete my degree. Graduation is next year – this is my motivation. There are no limits to my success. All I can see are endless possibilities.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

Averett University, Class of 2019!

Read 6 Reasons Why Now is the Perfect Time to Earn Your BBA Degree

Learn more about our BBA program

Download BBA Requirements

Tags: , , , , ,