shamekia broady1

What motivated you to earn your degree?
I was motivated to obtain an MBA when I began to plan my long term career goals and I realized that this degree is imperative for the next step in my career. 

What does this graduation mean to you?
This graduation is special to me as well as my family because it gives us an opportunity to celebrate not only the hard work and accomplishments that I have achieved but also the sacrifice and encouragement that they have given me.  It gives us the opportunity to get excited about new career possibilities as well.  

What was your Averett experience like?
My experience here at Averett has been all positive.  The curriculum was challenging but the faculty and the services provided by the university were extremely helpful.  The GPS program was built to cater to the working adult; and that has been one of the best perks of this entire experience for me. 

shamekiabroady2What does the future hold for you?
I am extremely excited about my future and moving into the next phase of life!  Achieving this MBA is the catalyst that will help me bring my dream of becoming a hospital administrator to fruition.

How did it feel to walk across the stage at Commencement?
This graduation was absolutely amazing for me! I was honored to have my family there to cheer me on.  To physically have this degree in my hands, that I had worked and sacrificed so much for was the best feeling!

Learn about our MBA Programs

Download MBA Requirements

Tags: