The Tuition Assistance program at Averett University is offered to individuals who are current active duty members in the military. Our online program & traditional program offers a discounted rate of $250 per credit hour depending on the program chosen.
Students are required to apply for Tuition Assistance to see if their program of choice is eligible for assistance. Once the program of choice is approved the student will be responsible for providing degree program outline and course schedules to their military counselor. Students are also required to submit any changes to their schedule such as adding/dropping a course or withdrawing from the University. Students that do not successfully complete a course will be required to repay the Tuition Assistance.
How to apply for tuition assistance depending on your branch of service:
- Visit GoarmyEd.com to apply and see if your program of study is approved.
- Once program is approved use goarmyEd.com to upload program outline and registration schedules.
- Contact your Marine Corps Voluntary Education Center to receive assistance on applying for TA.
- Once program is approved work with Marine Corps Voluntary Education center to submit program outline and registration schedules.
- Contact a Navy College Education Counselor.
- Once program is approved work with Navy College Education Counselor to submit program outline and registration schedules.
- Contact your supervisor via the Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC),
- Once program is approved work with your supervisor to submit program outline and registration schedules