Online MBA Programs
Prepare yourself for today’s dynamic global business environment with our 41-credit Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. You’ll gain executive-level knowledge of key business functions and how to apply it in the real world.
Effective leaders have strong managerial reasoning and quantitative analysis skills, can apply academic concepts in everyday work situations and demonstrate unshakable ethics. Our online MBA programs help you develop these skills and qualities and equip you to lead organizations of any size.
Reasons to choose Averett University’s online MBA program:
- Accredited and accelerated programs for degree completion in less than two years
- No GRE or GMAT required
- No minimum work experience requirements
- Three concentrations: Marketing, Leadership and Human Resource Management
- Affordable tuition
- One course at a time for maximum focus
- Student Success Team for support from enrollment to graduation
- Tutoring and career services
Get a FREE evaluation of your prior learning credits and life experiences to create a personalized and accelerated path toward your degree!
Contact us today using the form on this page >>>
"Make the call! That was the hardest part because I didn't know what I was getting into. Once I called it seemed so easy. The roadmap was laid out and I knew exactly what I needed to do to get where I wanted to go."
- Joy Wood, MBA '06Watch Testimonial
"Just do it. Just jump in. The advisors, the enrollment counselors, and the faculty and staff - they're all fantastic and you learn so much."
- Kathryn Riley, BBA '16 and MBA '18Watch Testimonial
"I had a successful career underway and yet doors have opened since my undergraduate degree and since the master's at Averett."
- Keith Newnam, BBA '14 and MBA '16Watch Testimonial
"Being able to collaborate with classmates from other industries was very valuable for me, particularly because I was in the non-profit world and most of my classmates were in the field of business."
- Christine Baggerly, MBA '04Watch Testimonial