This application is for the Graduate & Professional Studies (GPS) division for working adults.
- NO application fee required.
- Provide complete and accurate information (i.e. full name, full name of high school, no abbreviations for anything).
- Please provide the full names of ALL previously attended institutions including high school.
- Please have all transcripts sent to Averett University, Attn: GPS Admissions.
- Transfer applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all college work whether or not transfer credit is desirable or applicable.
- Permanent U.S. Residents must submit a copy of their Permanent Resident Card.
- All International students must provide a copy of your current VISA as well as TOEFL scores.
- Once all transcripts have been received, a decision on admittance will be made and student placed into the degree program for which they are qualified.
If you are a high school student looking for the undergraduate application, please click here.