“My favorite thing about the program is the level of open communication, the flexibility of classes and the help I received from the very 1st day I called and talked to the recruiter.” – Shiris Wyatt, BBA

Shiris_Wyatt

Shiris is currently employed at Dominion Energy in Richmond, VA as a business process analyst and has been working with the company for over 13 years. She enjoys traveling and one of her goals is to fly somewhere every 60-90 days. However, the past two years have been challenging in the world of flight and vacation. Her travel bucket list consists of visiting Hawaii, Paris, Africa, Fiji and Dubai between 2023 and 2025. Shiris also likes to spend her free time with her fiancé and friends, as well as tailgating NFL/college football games.

She decided to attend Averett Online due to a co-worker, Monica Davies, who attended and recommended the program to her. Monica spoke very highly of the school and said that Shiris would love the programs.

Before attending Averett Online, she explained that she never really liked school as a child and when she enrolled at Averett she vowed to do her very best. The outcome of that vow landed her a well-deserved spot on the Dean’s list for the 2021 spring semester. Her favorite thing about the program is the attentiveness of the advisors.

“…I’ve had the best advisors and student success coach. Mrs. Erma was fantastic before retiring, and since that time, Liz Cervantes has been a God-sent blessing.”

On the topic of those interested in attainting their degree, Shiris stated that she, “…would support their decision by encouraging them to enroll in the Business Administration program at Averett Online. I have enjoyed the majority of my classes and learned a lot!”

Click here to learn more about Averett Online’s business programs!

Tags: , , , , ,