“I loved my time at Averett! I enjoyed being able to complete my courses online while still feeling like part of the AU family. Averett made continuing my education fit into my busy schedule.” – Jessica Lule, M.Ed., ’21

Jessica_Lule

Jessica is a wife and mother of two daughters while also being an elementary educator for Pittsylvania County Schools. Her driving force to complete her education was her family, and wants to show her daughters that they can accomplish their goals despite life’s “curveballs.”

After graduating from Liberty University in 2017, she chose to enroll in Averett’s Master of Education program in 2019. She decided to attend Averett due to the family atmosphere and resources available for online students, including on-campus support if needed.

Her advice for those wanting to further their education at Averett Online is to “Go for it!” You have nothing to lose, but everything to gain.” While she just graduated in May, Jessica is already applying what she learned in curriculum and instruction to her own classroom. We love having you be a part of the Cougar family Jessica!

Click here to learn more about Averett Online’s M.Ed. programs. 

Tags: , , , , ,