Ruberto_Robertson_BBA_Headshot

Hello! My Name Is…

My name is Ruberto Robertson. I am currently a supervisor in a manufacturing facility. I have a wife, Latonya, and two beautiful children, Jasmine and Ruberto Jr. (Ru).

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?

My motivation for obtaining my degree at Averett University, is to enhance my skill set and increase my knowledge of the business world.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

I chose Averett’s Graduate and Professional Studies Program because it offers the flexibility to allow me to work full time and to attend college as a full-time student.

How has your degree from Averett University assisted you in your career?

Obtaining a degree from Averett University will help position me for an advancement into upper management.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS Program?

The advice I would offer current and incoming students in Averett University GPS program, is to maintain a can-do attitude and to definitely practice time management.

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program?

Setting the example for my family is what keeps me motivated while I pursue my degree.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

My anticipated date of graduation is May 2024.

Learn about our BBA programs

Tags: , , , , , , , ,