Quentin_Pinchback

Hello! My Name Is…

My name is Quentin Pinchback and I am an Assistant Manager at Biscuitville on Riverside Drive in Danville, VA. I have three children, two in high school and one in her freshman year at Norfolk State University. My hobbies are reading books, traveling and listening to music. I enjoy writing poetry and doing business.

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?

I want to start my own company. A nonprofit organization that helps youth, gives back to the community, and promotes unity for a bigger brighter future.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

Averett is close to home and a very good school according to the people of Danville, VA and the surrounding area.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS Program?

Choose a program that you are interested in. Keep your eyes on the future and not the present events in life to help you stay focused and make good grades. That way any missed events with friends and family won’t get you down or bring your grades down.

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program?

The hope of fulfilling my dreams as well as showing friends and family that hard work does pay off. That no matter how life turns out, what curve balls are thrown at you and no matter who does or doesn’t believe in you and support you, if you set your mind to it, you can make it if you try.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

December 8, 2018

Learn about our MBA Programs

Tags: , ,