“I chose to study at Averett University because from the get-go, every person that I talked to was so energetic and enthusiastic and helpful.” – Jennifer W., BBA ’18

Learn about our Bachelor of Business Administration program today.

“The moment I decided to go back to school, was probably one of the most fearful times in my life. I was nervous. I didn’t think that I would be able to do it.

I chose to study at Averett University because from the get-go, every person that I talked to was so energetic and enthusiastic and helpful. Halfway through the program, my husband and I got pregnant and it just got overwhelming. Averett adjusted as my life adjusted. I was able to continue classes and fit them in, as my life changed drastically.

The motivation to finish my degree was my family. Every hard class that I went through, every late night studying, every all nighter writing a paper, I kept my family in mind. It is important to me to give my girls that strong, independent, educated female figure, so that they have someone to look up to. And, they realize that if they truly want something, and they go after it, they can achieve it.”

Tags: , , ,