“I feel confident. l feel like I can go out there and get whatever job I want to get. And, not necessarily just a job, but a career.” – Ina Ray, BBA ’18

Learn about our Bachelor of Business Administration program today.

“Even though I enjoyed working in the medical field, I knew I wanted more. And I knew that I had to continue my education in order to get it. My motivation to finish my degree was my daughter.

I did not graduate from high school and I felt like I needed to give better to my daughter. And so I chose to go back to school and get my degree, so I could show her that no matter what, you can pursue your dreams. I needed to be able to work full time, be able to take care of her, and help her with her studies – and still be able to pursue and study myself. I chose Averett University, because of the convenience of being able to do all of that online.

I feel confident. I feel like I can go out there and get whatever job I want to get – and not necessarily just a job, but a career. And, be able to do exactly what my dreams were to do.

My advice for anyone who is thinking about going back to school would be — even though life gets tough and you might go through some things you don’t expect, you still can come out on top. And, you can finish what you started.

The more you contemplate it, the more you think about it, the longer it will take for you to do it. So just, just do it! Just sign up and go!”

Tags: , , ,