sarah_hubbard

Hello! My Name Is…

My name is Sarah Hubbard, and I currently work in Henry County, VA at GW Carver Elementary as a Special Education Teacher. I am married to Ethan McCormick and we are expecting our first child this fall. As far as hobbies I enjoy spending time with my friends and family.

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree here at Averett University?

My motivation for obtaining my degree is my full licensure. I was hired on a provisional licensure and I cannot wait to have earned my masters and full licensure.

Why did you choose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies program?

I chose Averett’s program because it allowed me to continue working while earning my degree. This was something that I needed to continue doing for my family.

I chose Averett’s program because it allowed me to continue working while earning my degree.

How has your degree from Averett University assisted you in your career?

Being in the program and doing well is the reason I was hired on a provisional license.

What advice would you share for current and incoming students in Averett University’s GPS Program?

My advice would be to carve out one hour a night to work on homework. This will allow you keep up and still allow you to have a life outside of work and school.

What keeps you motivated while in your degree program?

My motivation is my growing family. I want to provide for them and this program is going to help me do that.

What is your anticipated date of graduation?

Averett University, Class of 2018!

Learn about our M.Ed. Programs

Download M.Ed. Requirements

Tags: , , ,