brenda paige and christie fleming grad

What motivated you to earn your degree?
My goals were/are to get my degree in Business Administration, take AIT (Administrator in Training course) so I can have the chance to be the Administrator at the long term care facility where I had been employed at for 10 years. 

What does this graduation mean to you?
Graduation means it doesn’t matter how old you are, you can accomplish your goals. I am also graduating with my friend, Christie Fleming, of 45 years. We went to elementary school, middle school, high school and now graduating from college together!

What was your Averett Experience like?
My experience was great!  I enjoy interacting with other classmate who have the same passion I do about work.  I enjoyed soaking up as much knowledge I could from the teacher.

What does the future hold for you?
I am back at the job I love – Human Resource and I plan to enter the AIT program so I can further advance my career with my company.  

How did it feel to walk across the stage at Commencement? 
Graduation was amazing!! To have all the Professors lined up applauding you made me feel even more proud for accomplishing this adventure. They really made you feel part of the Averett family. My whole family was able to watch me walk across the stage to receive my diploma!

brendapaigegrad2

Learn more about our BBA program

Download BBA Requirements

Tags: