robert_truly

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree?

My motivation for completing my degree here at Averett University has been a personal goal I’ve set for years to complete my college education. I always thought I was cheating myself from missing out on the opportunities to further my education and career opportunities due to the lack of having a degree. It is also important to me to make an example for friends, family, and children I mentor my spare time that it’s never too late to further your education.

Why did you choose Averett’s Graduate & Professional Studies Program?

I chose the Averett University Graduate & Professional Studies program because of the adult learning environment with educators who have real life experience with the curriculum they instruct. Their knowledge and experience has made learning a true real world educational journey.

Please share one tip for your fellow classmates and future AU students:

If I had one tip to pass on to future Averett students is to stay focused and don’t give up! When I first began it seemed like it would take forever, but time has certainly flown! I have less than a year left, and I have enjoyed the learning experiences and the great friendships I’ve acquired with my classmates.

What helps to keep you motivated while you are in the program?

While I’ve been in the program, I’ve been surrounded by hard working people like myself who are trying to reach the next level in life. We all have different and busy lives, but we have the same vision in improving our educational status. To me that’s inspiring because we all are making sacrifices to become better citizens of the world.

What is your anticipated Date of Graduation?

My anticipated date for completing my Bachelor’s Degree Program is August 2017.

Learn about our BBA Program

DOWNLOAD BBA REQUIREMENTS

Tags: ,