Holley McBride

We love the example Holley is setting for her children…so inspiring!

We recently asked Holley what is motivating her to earn her BBA degree, and she writes, “I wanted to set an example for my children to let them know that education doesn’t stop when you graduate high school. How could I encourage and expect them to do something I hadn’t done myself. Actions speak far louder than words.”

We asked Holley to share why she chose Averett University’s Graduate & Professional Studies Program. She writes, “My daughter attends AU and I was extremely impressed with the dedication shown to their students. When an AU representative visited my workplace regarding the GPS program, I was intrigued and surprised to see that it was something I could do while still working full time and being a full time mom.”

We asked Holley to share a piece of advice for her fellow and future classmates. She writes, “Ask questions and seek scholarships. They apply to GPS too.”

Lastly, we asked Holley to share what keeps her motivated while in the BBA program, and she writes, “Feedback from the professors, classmates, friends and family.”

Holley, thank you so much for sharing your story with us! We are honored to have you as a member of the ‪#‎AverettFamily‬! We look forward to celebrating graduation with you in 2019!

Tags: ,