Shonda Jones

We asked Shonda what is motivating her to earn her BBA degree, and she writes, “I am forty-seven years old and this has always been a personal goal of mine. My motivations are my children and grandchildren. I would like to show them that you are never too old to pursue and achieve your goals.”

We asked Shonda to share why she chose Averett University’s GPS Program, and she writes, “I heard so many good things about Averett from my co-workers. I love their program and the length of their classes 5-7 weeks compared to other colleges which takes up to 10-16 weeks to complete.”

We asked Shonda to provide one tip for her fellow and future classmates, and she writes, “Always try to stay ahead of your assignments and ask questions if you do not understand.”

We asked Shonda to share what keeps her motivated while in the BBA program. “My motivation for staying in the program is to receive my Bachelors Degree and to continue my education by obtaining a Master’s Degree. My biggest supporters are my family and friends who keep me grounded with school.”

Shonda, thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story, and for your wonderful support of Averett! We are incredibly proud of you for all you have accomplished, and we are honored to have you as a member of the ‪#‎AverettFamily‬! We can’t wait to celebrate graduation with you in December!

Tags: