Theresa Dickerson, BBA alum, current MBA student at Averett GPS

STUDENT SPOTLIGHT: MEET THERESA DICKERSON, BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ALUM AND CURRENT MBA STUDENT!

{Student Spotlight} Meet Theresa Dickerson, Bachelor of Business Administration Alumnus and current MBA student! We are delighted to showcase Theresa today, and are so thankful to have her as a member of the ‪#‎AverettFamily‬!

We asked Theresa what is motivating her to earn her MBA degree, and she writes, “My ultimate education goal is to obtain my MBA degree; I made that goal 10 years ago. Obtaining my BBA degree was a stepping stone toward my ultimate goal while making me more competitive in my career field.”

We asked Theresa to share why she chose Averett’s Graduate & Professional Studies program. She writes, “I met Pat Williams, admissions counselor, at Mary Washington Healthcare where she was recruiting new students. Pat and I had an instant connection; I was in the process of researching colleges to obtain my BBA degree. Pat is an excellent representation of Averett University, she explained the benefits and goals of the GPS program. I knew the GPS program was a right fit for my lifestyle.”

We asked Theresa to share advice for her fellow and future classmates. She writes, “STAY FOCUSED! Life will always throw you curve balls. No matter what happens in life, stay focused on your dreams and goals. Always have open communication with your instructors and student success counselor if an emergency or major life changing event happens. They want you to succeed and will help you overcome obstacles if needed.”

Lastly, we asked Theresa what keeps her motivated while in her degree program, and she writes, “My ultimate goal is to obtain an MBA degree to provide a better life style for my family and to set an educational foundation for my children.”

Theresa, thank you so much for sharing your Averett Experience, and for choosing Averett! We are honored to have you here, and it is our privilege to be alongside you in this important journey! We are so proud of you!

#‎WeLoveOurStudents

If you are interested in earning your BBA or MBA in Marketing or another Averett program, Contact us today or request more information on our MBA and other graduate and professional studies programs.

Tags: ,