JJ Gold

We recently asked J.J. what is motivating him to earn his Bachelors degree, and he writes, “I’ve always wanted to pursue my college degree for as long as I can remember. However, my two beautiful kids give me the desire and motivation to keep pushing one week at a time month after month.”

We asked J.J. why he chose Averett’s GPS Program, and he writes, “I chose Averett’s GPS program because of Trish Nicols. Trish was one of Averett’s recruiters, and she had a booth set up at my workplace along with other recruiters from different schools. After telling Trish my desire to pursue a college education she explained how the GPS program worked and I knew right away Averett was the school for me.”

We asked J.J. to share one tip for his fellow classmates and future Averett students… “Mind over matter! Remember you can do anything you set your mind on just keep pushing and make your dream come true.”

Lastly, we asked J.J. what keeps him motivated while in the BBA program, and he writes, “Walking by faith to achieve my goal and to set the example for my family and friends.”

J.J., thank you so much for your awesome testimony, and for you wonderful advice for your fellow classmates and future AU students! We are so grateful for you, and honored that you chose Averett for your degree! We cannot wait to celebrate your graduation on May 7th!! Congratulations, J.J.!

Tags: , , , , , , ,