Pam Powers

We recently asked Pam what is motivating her to earn her BSN degree. She writes, “I have been a registered nurse for many years. If there is one constant it is change. The profession of nursing has increased to a point that education is essential to maintain the high standard that I set for myself. Earning my BSN will be a clear way for those who know me to see that I am committed to my profession and the standards that it demands.”

We asked Pam why she chose Averett’s GPS Program. She writes, “I had been looking for an online program and after speaking with Patricia Williams, I felt that Averett could offer me a quality and challenging program, and at the same time the flexibility to do it while maintaining my job and family commitments.”

We asked Pam to share one tip with her fellow and future classmates, and she writes, “Begin with the end in mind, do not lose focus.”

Lastly, we asked Pam to share what keeps her motivated while completing her degree. She writes, “My family is my biggest motivation, they keep me motivated if I begin to doubt myself.”

Pam, thank you for your testimony and fantastic advice! We are honored that you have chosen Averett for your education, and we are excited to celebrate your graduation with you and your family (who we know are SO PROUD of you!) in 2016! ‪#‎weloveourstudents‬

Tags: , , , , ,