Please make sure you have visited our page on the Financial Aid application process before proceeding.
2016-2017 Financial Aid Forms
- Financial Aid Information Sheet
- Verification Instructions
- Verification Worksheet 2016-17 – Dependent
- Verification Worksheet 2016-17 – Independent
- Title IV Authorization Form
- Military Scholarship Application
FAFSA and Related Forms
- If this is your first application for financial aid, you will need to obtain a federal Personal Identification Number. Visit www.pin.ed.gov and complete the form to receive your PIN.
- To complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA), visit www.fafsa.ed.gov. Averett’s Federal School Code is 003702. This should be completed annually before April 15th.
- To complete your Master Promissory Note once you have completed your FAFSA, visit www.studentloans.gov, log in with your pin, and complete the MPN.
Averett University Financial Aid Packet
Averett University requires further information from you before we can complete the financial aid process. These forms are included in our Financial Aid Packet, along with general information and frequently asked questions for your reference.
Download, view, or print:
Estimators, Calculators, and Checklists
Before applying for Financial Aid, you can estimate your eligibility for Financial Aid with the FAFSA Forecaster at http://www.fafsa4caster.ed.gov.
You can also use the net price calculator tailored specifically for Averett University students to determine your estimated cost of attendance.
Questions About Our Forms?