lachelle_clark

What is your motivation for obtaining your degree?

My motivation for obtaining my degree is to better myself not only as an educated woman in the business world but to broaden my horizons in the future to pursue other avenues to enhance my career. The phrase “education is the key” has been instilled in my mind since my early school years. A quote that I reflect on often is, “Great things come from hard work and perseverance, no excuses.”

Why did you choose Averett’s Graduate & Professional Studies Program?      

I am 2012 Averett Alumni that was enrolled the GPS program previously and I enjoyed the convenience of the one night a week courses and group assignments. I am currently enrolled in the MBA-HRM program online which is a new challenge but it allows me to be flexible by allowing me to work full time and maintain a healthy fitness lifestyle and work on assignments whenever I have available time.

Please share one tip for your fellow classmates and future AU students.

A tip I would share for my fellow classmates and future AU students is to never give up and press through each class one day, one week, one month at a time, one step at a time.

What helps to keep you motivated while you are in the program?

What helps me remain motivated while in the program is my faith in God that he will see me through this process, my family, friends, and my coworkers and customers on my job that encourage me to keep going each time they see me.

What is your anticipated Date of Graduation?

Averett University, Class of 2019!

Read 3 Ways an MBA Online Can Help You Advance Professionally

Read 3 Ways an Accredited Online MBA Can Help You Advance Personally

Learn about our MBA Programs

Download MBA Requirements

Tags: